Last modified: 2004-09-18 by jarig bakker
Keywords: mokroluh |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
The name of village a few times change. In 1277 that was Mokurlang,
in 1320 Saarpotok, in 1773 Mokroluch, in 1920 Mokroluky and in 1927 Mokroluh.
Older known seal village date from second halves 19 century. Fall
she image tree grown on soil. In history that she was agrarian village,
her popolution farming, bred animals and wooden implements.From 1355 is
message about mill corroborative, that popolution growing cereals. Since
1471 was Mokroluh subjective village towns Bardejov. In 30
year 14 century was built first church, in which influence rector Fridrich.
End 16 century was Mokroluh middling tall village with almost
exclusively subjective population. In 1723 village after big fire burn-up,but
soon after fire already stating 52 new home. In community centre,
she was building kovaren and vozaren. Vozaren was very popular. Create
her big building.In building was a pub. From quantity old building
stay in commune only several - R.C church from 1772, chapel
from 1826 and lutheran bellhouse from 1933. Almost in original state stay
several classic wooden and earth lipping measles. Some from they they were
conversion on holiday cottage.
Information from this webpage.