Last modified: 2004-12-29 by santiago dotor
Keywords: giv'at ada | mo'atza mekomit giv'at ada | text: hebrew (purple) | coat of arms (tree: proper) |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
by Dov Gutterman
Coat-of-arms adopted 3rd August 1972
Local Council of Giv'at Ada is situated in the north part of the Sharon region between Pardes Hanna and Benyamina (all three are named after members of the famous Rothschild family, by the way). Est. 1903, pop. 2,000. There is an unofficial flag according to a letter from the Local Council, who were kind enough to add a desk flag.
Dov Gutterman, 16 July 2001
The municipal emblem was published in the official gazette (Rashumot), YP 1843, 3 August 1972.
Dov Gutterman, 4 September 2001