Last modified: 2004-12-29 by santiago dotor
Keywords: pardes hanna-karkur | mo'atza mekomit pardes hanna-karkur | square (green) | cogwheel (green) | text: hebrew (green) |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
by Dov Gutterman | 2:3
Emblem adopted 9th December 1971
The Local Council of Pardes Hanna-Karkur was established in 1969 when two settlements (Pardes Hanna est. 1929 and Karkur est. 1926) were united into one Local Council. Pardes Hanna-Karkur is situated in the north part of the Sharon region on the Hadera-Afula road. Pop. 24,000 (thus soon to become a city). (...) Its logo can be found in its website.
Dov Gutterman, 16 July 2001
The municipal emblem was published in the official gazette (Rashumot), YP 1784, 9 December 1971.
Dov Gutterman, 4 September 2001
The unofficial flag is yellow with emblem, as seen in the city hall. Source: author's own observation, 29 September 2001
Dov Gutterman, 7 October 2001