Last modified: 2002-12-07 by jarig bakker
Keywords: chrenovec-brusno |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
Chrenovec-Brusno was three villages: Chrenovec (Hungarian: Chrenóc;
Brusno (Hungarian: Brusznó; 1913 Nyitraborosznó); and Lipník (Hungarian: Lipnik; 1913 Hársas). The villages were Slovakian settlements in the Nyitra (in Slovakian Nitra) County of the Kingdom of Hungary till 1918/1920 (Declaration of Martin / Treaty of Trianon). 1920-1938 part of Czechoslovakia, 1939-1945 part of Slovakia, and 1945-1992 part of Czechoslovakia.
István Molnár, 29 Jun 2000