Last modified: 2006-05-06 by ivan sache
Keywords: dornava | castle | bird: stork | wheat |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
Municipal flag of Dornava - Image by Željko Heimer, 7 January 2006
The municipality of Dornava was formed in 1995 by secession from Ptuj.
Željko Heimer, 23 June 2002
The flag and arms of Dornava are prescribed by the municipal statutes Statut Občine Dornava, adopted on 28 April 1999, and published in the official Slovene gazette Uradni list Republike Slovenije, 47/1999.
The municipality of Dornava shall have a coat of arms, a flag and a municipal day.Stanič [stj05] shows the flag with the coat of arms in the upper left corner. The writer of the statutes might have meant right as the heraldic sinister.
The upper part of the coat of arms is light blue (nr. RAL 5012), in which is pictured the baroque castle of Dornava, and the lower part if light green (nr. RAL 6018), in the middle of which is pictured a stork and along each side a corn ear.
The flag of the municipality is rectangular with dimensions 90 x 190 cm, light brown (nr. RAL 1034). In the upper right part there is set the coat of arms of the municipality.
Ž:eljko Heimer, 7 January 2006
Coat of arms of Dornava - Images by Željko Heimer, 7 January 2006