Last modified: 2005-07-09 by rob raeside
Keywords: gastronomy |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
by Eduardo Gonzalo Viera
The real flag has the following meaning:
- The blue edge represents the Uruguay flag color which is translated to respect to oneself country.
- The background is in white sparked with 2 vertical lines of 3 black buttons each that represent a Chef's jacket.
- In the center we see a modern plate with 2 ciboulet twigs that represent creativity.
- Hands together represent Talent.
- Doves show 2 schemes: feeding each other shows the hospitality and second one is well known as world peace - much required nowadays.
- Bay leaves crown represent union on the never ending learning process of those who never stop feeding the hungry.
Eduardo Gonzalo Viera & Irasema Campos, 14 January 2002