Last modified: 2004-12-29 by santiago dotor
Keywords: rosh ha'a'yin | iriyat rosh ha'a'yin | text: hebrew (blue) | scroll (yellow) | coat of arms (landscape: blue) |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
by Dov Gutterman | 2:3
Coat-of-arms adopted 11 December 1969
Rosh ha'A'yin (meaning head/top of the spring, after the nearby Yarkon river springs) is situated east to Petakh-Tiqva. Est. 1950. Pop. 35,000. The flag on the city hall is white with emblem. The municipal emblem was published in the official gazette (Rashumot, Yalkut ha-Pirsumim), YP 1585, 11 December 1969, for the then Local Council Rosh ha'A'yin. Source: author's own observation, 19 September 2001; this website and this website.
Dov Gutterman, 3 October 2001