Last modified: 2004-12-29 by santiago dotor
Keywords: hof ashqelon | regional council | mo'atza ezorit hof ashqelon |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
by Dov Gutterman | 2:3
Emblem adopted 31 May 1962
Regional Council Hof Ashqelon (meaning "Ashqelon shore" or "beach") is situated in the south shore plain between Ashdod and Gaza Stripe, around the city of Ashqelon. Est. 1950 and has 8,000 inh.
The flag has been reported as a emblem on monochrome, probably blue on white but no confirmation. The municipal emblem was published in the official gazette (Rashumot), 'Publications Gazette' section (Yalkut ha'Pirsumim), YP 934, 31 May 1962.
Dov Gutterman, 15 November 2001