Last modified: 2004-12-29 by santiago dotor
Keywords: emeq lod | lod valley | regional council | mo'atza ezorit emeq lod | text: hebrew (white) | scroll (white) |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
by Dov Gutterman | 2:3
Emblem adopted 13 November 1958
Regional Council Emeq Lod (meaning Lod Valley) is situated in the shore plain, west of Lod and Ramla, east of Rishon le'Zion and south of Ben Gurion international airport. Est. 1952, has 8,800 inh. in 9 settlements; the city hall is at Kefar Chabad.
The above image is based on the desk flag so there could be changes when dealing with hoisted flags. The municipal emblem was published in the official gazette (Rashumot), 'Publications Gazette' section (Yalkut ha'Pirsumim), YP 633, 13 November 1958. Source: photo of the desk flag received from Ralph Phillips.
Dov Gutterman, 13 November 2001