Last modified: 2004-12-29 by santiago dotor
Keywords: be'er tuvia | regional council | mo'atza ezorit be'er tuvia |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
by Dov Gutterman | 2:3
Emblem adopted 31st May 1962
Regional Council Be'er Tuvia (meaning Tuvia's well) is situated on the south shore plain in the area of Qiriat Malachi. City hall is right across the road of Qiriat Malachi. Est. 1950. Pop. 14,000. The municipal flag is green with a yellow emblem, showing an old well and two ears. The municipal emblem was published in the official gazette (Rashumot, Yalkut ha-Pirsumim), YP 934, 31 May 1962. Source: author's own observation, 29 September 2001.
Dov Gutterman, 8 October 2001