Last modified: 2004-12-29 by santiago dotor
Keywords: yesod ha'ma'ala | mo'atza mekomit yesod ha'ma'ala | text: hebrew (green) | coat of arms (landscape: green) |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
by Dov Gutterman | 2:3
Coat-of-arms adopted 21st September 1960
Local Council Yesod Hama'ala is situated in the centre of Hula Valley in the Upper Galille. It was founded in 1883 and has 1,000 inh. It has no official flag and in case of need it uses a municipal emblem on a monochrome background. Above it is shown on white but it could appear on other colours as well. This is a 'second-hand' information so it needs further confirmation. Source: local council webpage. The municipal emblem was published in the official gazette (Rashumot), YP 792, 21 September 1960.
Dov Gutterman, 12 September 2001
The municipal flag is green emblem on yellow (quite faded). Source: author's own observation, 19 September 2001.
Dov Gutterman, 13 October 2001