Last modified: 2004-12-29 by santiago dotor
Keywords: tel mond | mo'atza mekomit tel mond | text: hebrew (green) | coat of arms (landscape: green) |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
by Dov Gutterman | 2:3
Coat-of-arms adopted 30th October 1958
Local Council Tel Mond is situated in the Sharon region, north of Kfar Saba and south of the Sharon (Bet-Lid) crossroads on the eastern side of Road 4. It was founded in 1929 and named after Alfred Mond (Lord Melchet), a British Zionist leader. Pop. 5,000. The municipal emblem was published in the official gazette (Rashumot, Yalkut ha-Pirsumim), YP 792, 30 October 1958. The unofficial flag is white with the emblem in green. Sources: author's own observation, 6 September 2001; this webpage.
Dov Gutterman, 17 September 2001