Last modified: 2005-01-08 by dov gutterman
Keywords: nograd | balassagyarmat |
Links: FOTW homepage | search | disclaimer and copyright | write us | mirrors
On 1 January, 1992, a part of the town, Patvarc, left
Balassagyarmat and became an independent village again.
Zoltán Turay, 5 January 2005
by Antonio Martins, 28 Febuary 2001
This flag appears at: Dr. Széll Sándor: Városaink
neve, címere és lobogója (1941), as
"Balassagyarmat, Nógrád Co."
István Molnár, 20 October 2000
by István Molnár
Source: A magyar városok címerei (Coat of Arms of the Hungarian cities and towns); 1975.
from <www.nograd.net>, located by István Molnár, 24 June 2001