This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website
Velké Heraltice (Czech Republic)
Opava okres, Moravosilesian Region
Last modified: 2004-03-20 by jarig bakker
Keywords: velke heraltice |
Links: FOTW homepage |
disclaimer and copyright |
write us |
This page is best viewed with ISO:8859-2, aka
Latin2, aka Central European fonts
by Blas Delgado Ortiz, 15 Nov 2002
adopted 17 Jan 1997
Velké Heraltice flag
Image after Petr Exner's Vexilologický Lexikon prapory obcí ČR (1997)
- Velké Heraltice, Opava district, Moravosilesian region - adopted 17 Jan
Number of inhabitants by 31.12. 2001: 1609. The first trace of the
village dated back to 1246. The village was owned by lords from Vrbno and
lords from Bruntál. The chateau in the village is one of major sights.
The last owner of the chateau was the family of Bellegaur. At present,
the chateau is used as a boarding school, school of domestic activities,
school for gardeners and parish church. The village was given a new shield
Jarig Bakker, 21 Apr 2002.
Velké Heraltice CoA
from this site.