This page is part of © FOTW Flags Of The World website
Chlebicov (Czech Republic)
Opava okres, Moravosilesian Region
Last modified: 2004-03-06 by jarig bakker
Keywords: chlebicov |
Links: FOTW homepage |
disclaimer and copyright |
write us |
This page is best viewed with ISO:8859-2, aka
Latin2, aka Central European fonts
by Jarig Bakker, 10 Sep 2002
adopted 17 Oct 1997
Chlebičov municipality flag
Image after Petr Exner's Vexilologický Lexikon prapory obcí ČR (2001)
- Chlebičov, Opava district, Moravosilesian region - adopted 17 Oct 1997.
Number of inhabitants by 31.12. 2000: 1087. At the beginning, Chlebičov
mentioned first round 1250 was owned by the Monastery of Velehrad. In the
period from 1531-1783 Chlebičov was in possession of Clare nuns from Opava.
Chlebičov was incorporated in Czechoslovakia in 1920. During struggle for
deliberation in World War II buildings in the village were heavily damaged
and many of them were destroyed completely.
Jarig Bakker, 10 Sep 2002
image from Ralf Hartemink's